Peter Armstrong from Tow Care Brisbane tests a Purple Line Remote Control Caravan Mover on a steep driveway. Installed on a Jayco Swan windup caravan / camper for a Brisbane customer, a swing-away Travel Jack has been designed and supplied by Tow Care to stow the remote electric mover motors up under the caravan and provide high clearance under the van.
The Jayco Swan has the springs set over the axle which lifts the under side of the chassis approximately 630mm above the ground. This high clearance required a special mounting system to be deployed, to secure the Purple Line caravan mover electric motors. The system also allows the caravan owner to raise the electric motors and the connected cross members clear of the caravan axle while traveling.
Learn how to make fishing lures - Click Here!
For Caravan & Trailer Tips
Recent Articles & Videos
- Old Windup Caravan Now has an Easy Lift Roof
- Horse Float Floor Repaired in Brisbane
- Rare Brisbane Jayco Eagle Windup For Sale
- Brisbane Camper Trailer Inspection Tips
- Swing away mount for remote caravan mover provides off road clearance